Welcome to our new website!
Wouldn't it be nice if puppies could be all housebroken, well-behaved, well-mannered and obedient when they arrived in their new homes? Wouldn't it be great if they already understood all those important words like "no" and "come" and "stay"? Wouldn't it be just wonderful if all dogs had an automatic knowledge that chewing the rug or jumping on Aunt Ethel was unacceptable behavior? Sure it would, but anyone who has ever owned a dog knows that it just doesn't work that way.
"What we have here is a failure to communicate."
[Cool Hand Luke 1967]
Obedience training is the answer. It takes effort and love and patience ...and sometimes professional help. Entrust your "best friend" to the best dog obedience training possible: Ken Picciuto's 1-On-1 lessons.
- Nationwide Insurance Canine Behavior Expert, Dog Cases
- Featured Extensively on TV and Radio
- Sought-after Lecturer for Dog Clubs, Dog Shows, and Civil Organizations
- Registered Master Trainer - Former Regional Director for U.S. Pro Dog Trainers Association
- Creator of Obedience Links® - a Patented Dog Training Device